Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM with Brand Portal - Issue while publish/unpublish of assets

Level 4

I am facing one issue while publishing and unpublishing of assets into Brand Portal (AEM 6.5.11). When I publish assets to Brand Portal, it sets a property dam:portalReplicationAction to Activate as well sets cq:lastReplicationAction to Activate. Similarly, when I click Unpublish from Brand Portal in AEM, it sets dam:portalReplicationAction to Deactivate as well sets cq:lastReplicationAction to Deactivate. This is same behaviour on the vanilla instance as well.

Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 4.41.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 4.41.29 PM.png

Due to change of cq:lastReplicationAction, it causes an issue for us as it calls our custom Event Handler.

Is there an OOTB way that can stop this property cq:lastReplicationAction from being affected? Or do we need to write some custom solution for this?

Anyway, I am going to raise an Adobe ticket for this but if someone has faced this issue before, could you please share your experience?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Abhishek,

Welcome to Adobe Community !!

If possible, please test this behaviour on AEM 6.5.12 as well and then log a ticket.

We will reproduce this issue and do some analysis, before escalating to concerned team (to check, is this an expected behaviour or not)

Thanks,

Vikram Gaur

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Abhishek,

Welcome to Adobe Community !!

If possible, please test this behaviour on AEM 6.5.12 as well and then log a ticket.

We will reproduce this issue and do some analysis, before escalating to concerned team (to check, is this an expected behaviour or not)

Thanks,

Vikram Gaur

Level 4

Thanks for your reply.

Sure thing Vikram. I can test this on AEM 6.5.12 and will raise ticket if the issue still exists.