Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Adobe Consulting regarding a DAM as a global company sokution

Level 2

Hello,

I am employed by a well-known global corporation in Osaka, Japan, and we are currently in search of a DAM solution that can satisfy the diverse demands of our global marketing and sales departments. I am greatly in need of personalized guidance in order to compare various options. Does Adobe provide such a personalized consulting solution, and if so, where can it be found? Thank you for your assistance, dear community!

7 Replies

Employee

Hello ,

Have you already shortlisted on some DAM solutions ?

From Adobe ,we do have AEM Assets (cloud/Non-cloud) service as an enterprise DAM solution that has native integration with most asset creation tools Photoshop , XD,illustrator etc ,

and some Dynamic asset and delivery tools like Dynamic media along with some new upcoming features like Adobe express integration that would greatly enhance content velocity from Marketers/business perspective.

I can help connect to our Sales and Solution expert team if interested.

Thank you for your swift reply! Of course we considered also other DAM solutions, given that our Company already uses the Adobe CC and image database, I don't know why we shouldn't give it a try with a DAM solution. However, our requirements are intricate due to data exchange across different nations with varying languages and fonts. Moreover, we need advanced features like autotagging and AI-powered face/object recognition. To proceed, I would appreciate it if you could connect me with a sales representative for further discussion. best Regards

We do have 'autotagging' by an out of the box AEM feature called smart tagging. There is also a feature called find similar , smart crop that use AI.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/assets/metadata/image-smart-tags.ht...

Can you briefly describe use case "AI-powered face/object recognition. ". 

I'll pass the details to Sales team.Also , just FYI - Incase tehre are certain feature that Client demands which is not offered as product feature , product team/consulting team may be happy to work with clients and custom deliver it based on your requirement.

Thank you for your assistance! In terms of face/object recognition, it involves uploading an image, such as a picture of a boat on a river, and having the software label the object as boat, water, river, and so on. As for facial recognition, we are seeking a solution that can identify the facial features of our (for example) CEO to improve footage accessibility. However, this is not as crucial as the previous point. Would it be possible to connect with someone else this week? As I work in Osaka, I am a full day ahead of your time zone. I require a comprehensive interview by Friday (Japan time). Thank you very much for your support!

Greetings! Just wanted to update you that we haven't received any communication from your sales managers. We have an urgent matter to discuss with you. Is there a way we can reach you quickly? Your assistance is highly valued.

Hello , I did share the details with our JAPAC team . Can you share how we can reach out to - like emailid/contact details .

Than

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I am not able to disclose my address publicly due to company privacy concerns. Is there any other way we can get in touch?