Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adding numbered rows

Level 2

A document which I am authoring has multiple topics, each containing a table with a number corresponding to each row.

For example topic1 has a table with rows numbered 1,2, and 3

Topic2 has rows numbered 21,22, 23, and 25.

Is there any way to add auto-numbering for each row. Also, some numbers may be skipped. So, it would be good to have a provision to change the value of of one row, and continue the numbering for the remaining rows. Any ideas for automating this would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Are you working in XML for Document Management add on to AEM Assets?  It sounds as if that may be the case.

If so, I don't have an answer for you, but the community may be able to provide more relevant help if you let them know the specific application / module you're working with.

The link provided in the previous response pertains to AEM Sites, Adobe's Web Content Management tool, which wouldn't be relevant to a structured content issue you'd be encountering with the XML for Document Management product.

Hope this helps!

Beau

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Check this document about Style System that can be alternative visual variations of a component, making the component more flexible. 

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-65/authoring/siteandpage/style-system.html

Level 2
Can I use this if I have only Assets license and not Sites.

Correct answer by
Level 4

Are you working in XML for Document Management add on to AEM Assets?  It sounds as if that may be the case.

If so, I don't have an answer for you, but the community may be able to provide more relevant help if you let them know the specific application / module you're working with.

The link provided in the previous response pertains to AEM Sites, Adobe's Web Content Management tool, which wouldn't be relevant to a structured content issue you'd be encountering with the XML for Document Management product.

Hope this helps!

Beau