Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Adding numbered rows

Level 2

A document which I am authoring has multiple topics, each containing a table with a number corresponding to each row.

For example topic1 has a table with rows numbered 1,2, and 3

Topic2 has rows numbered 21,22, 23, and 25.

Is there any way to add auto-numbering for each row. Also, some numbers may be skipped. So, it would be good to have a provision to change the value of of one row, and continue the numbering for the remaining rows. Any ideas for automating this would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Are you working in XML for Document Management add on to AEM Assets?  It sounds as if that may be the case.

If so, I don't have an answer for you, but the community may be able to provide more relevant help if you let them know the specific application / module you're working with.

The link provided in the previous response pertains to AEM Sites, Adobe's Web Content Management tool, which wouldn't be relevant to a structured content issue you'd be encountering with the XML for Document Management product.

Hope this helps!

Beau

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Check this document about Style System that can be alternative visual variations of a component, making the component more flexible. 

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-65/authoring/siteandpage/style-system.html

Level 2
Can I use this if I have only Assets license and not Sites.

Correct answer by
Level 4

Are you working in XML for Document Management add on to AEM Assets?  It sounds as if that may be the case.

If so, I don't have an answer for you, but the community may be able to provide more relevant help if you let them know the specific application / module you're working with.

The link provided in the previous response pertains to AEM Sites, Adobe's Web Content Management tool, which wouldn't be relevant to a structured content issue you'd be encountering with the XML for Document Management product.

Hope this helps!

Beau