Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Why can't I subscribe to Experience Cloud like I have done with Creative Cloud

Level 1

Why do I have to fill out a long form and talk to a sales person? I should be able to sign up and download or launch just as I do with Creative Cloud. Is there something I am missing? Why the mystery and the hoops?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Eric, welcome to the Experience Cloud community!

The Experience Cloud is 100% geared toward enterprise-level organizations. It currently does not cater to end users, both in usability and pricing. On the other hand, the Creative Cloud offers both end user and enterprise solutions, where you'd typically talk to a sales rep in the latter scenario. Due to business decisions made far above my role, Adobe has not yet opted to tap into the end user market for Experience Cloud solutions.

Sorry that it's not the answer you were hoping for, but that's currently where the Experience Cloud stands right now. Hopefully it helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Eric, welcome to the Experience Cloud community!

The Experience Cloud is 100% geared toward enterprise-level organizations. It currently does not cater to end users, both in usability and pricing. On the other hand, the Creative Cloud offers both end user and enterprise solutions, where you'd typically talk to a sales rep in the latter scenario. Due to business decisions made far above my role, Adobe has not yet opted to tap into the end user market for Experience Cloud solutions.

Sorry that it's not the answer you were hoping for, but that's currently where the Experience Cloud stands right now. Hopefully it helps!