Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Where do we leave feedback for the new forums?

Level 9

There used to be a forums for feedback / issues we are having with the forums. Now with the new forums, there are a whole load of new issues. I have tried logging an issue with Experience Cloud helpdesk but honestly 2 weeks to find out "we cant do that" is a pretty terrible experience for a company that is all about the AWSOME experiences it enables.

So where do we log our issues/feedback on the new forums?

Thanks

Darren

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Darren,

Sorry for the delay in my response. I just returned from parental leave and it looks like this thread slipped through our backup coverage. 

We need to do a better job of surfacing this community but you can log your feedback over here and we'll do our best to address it. We do know there are some shortcomings with our new community platform and we'll do our best to improve the experience as fast as possible. I'm also happy to take feedback directly if you don't feel you are being heard on our feedback community.

Thanks,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Darren,

Sorry for the delay in my response. I just returned from parental leave and it looks like this thread slipped through our backup coverage. 

We need to do a better job of surfacing this community but you can log your feedback over here and we'll do our best to address it. We do know there are some shortcomings with our new community platform and we'll do our best to improve the experience as fast as possible. I'm also happy to take feedback directly if you don't feel you are being heard on our feedback community.

Thanks,
Jantzen