Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Sharing Segments from AA to Campaign without AAM

Level 1

Hi - is there a way to share segments from Adobe Analytics to Adobe Campaign without using Audience Manager? Like using the Genesis connector and selecting Segments from Analytics and directly sharing it with Camapign? (Assuming we have the Marketing Cloud ID enabled).

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The Campaign Classic Data Connector (formerly Neolane) is able to export segmented files for the purpose of remarketing to key visitors and market populations based on dynamic marketing segments by returning filtered data via the integration.  To my knowledge, it doesn't share the segment definition itself, however -- just the data file (similar to a segmented DataWarehouse export).

Adobe Campaign Key Benefits and Features

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

That is currently not a capability with the Experience Cloud. This may change with some major infrastructure changes happening in the next couple years around the Experience Cloud platform, but I don't have enough details to definitely confirm that.

But for now, Audience Manager is going to be your best bet.

Level 10

Hi Gigazelle,

I have found this thread and am a little confused with the answer. The Data Connector seems to allow to share the segments with Adobe Campaign (see the screenshot here  How can I add Analytics segments to the Campaign/Neolane Genesis configuration? ).

Could you clarify if the segments are shared or not when the integration between Analytics and Campaign classic (v6/v7) is built via the Neolane Data Connector?

Level 5

I currently use the Genesis Connector to send Analytics segments to Adobe Campaign. That integration is also responsible for sending email performance data back to Analytics.

Correct answer by
Employee

The Campaign Classic Data Connector (formerly Neolane) is able to export segmented files for the purpose of remarketing to key visitors and market populations based on dynamic marketing segments by returning filtered data via the integration.  To my knowledge, it doesn't share the segment definition itself, however -- just the data file (similar to a segmented DataWarehouse export).

Adobe Campaign Key Benefits and Features

Level 10

Does Blaine's reply provide an answer to your original question? If so, would you mind marking his answer as the correct answer?