Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Publish from Adobe experience Cloud to SharePoint Online

Level 1

Hello everyone,

Is there any possibility/options to publish directly from Adobe experience Cloud to SharePoint online?

All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @fmmm ,

Can you elaborate on what type of publishing you mean? Many Experience Cloud products have the ability to publish.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @fmmm ,

Can you elaborate on what type of publishing you mean? Many Experience Cloud products have the ability to publish.

Level 1
One of our colleague is using Adobe In Design where in he wants to publish his documents to SharePoint Online. I checked that possibility and there is no direct way for that.

Level 1
therefore I would like to know if there could be some possibility to do the same using any of the Experience Cloud products

Level 1
Type of publishing: mostly Adobe Indesign document

Level 6

Hi @fmmm , It may be best to ask this question in the InDesign Community where there is more likely to be another user of that product who has experienced the same issue. The content that is "published" by most experience cloud products are completely unrelated to that found in InDesign, but there is a way of creating similar content through Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), and using a connector to share it with Sharepoint, ref . That may be your closest option.