Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

I'm not hearing back about certification

Level 2

I've filled out the basic info request for training maybe three times now and haven't been contacted at all.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Victor, you can give Adobe a call to follow up on your request form here:

Contact us | Adobe Digital Learning Services

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Level 10

Can you link me to the request form that you are filling out? I want to make sure we contact the correct group regarding your interest.

Level 10

Thanks for confirming. We're reaching out internally to find someone that can help. Stay tuned...

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Victor, you can give Adobe a call to follow up on your request form here:

Contact us | Adobe Digital Learning Services

Level 2

The links works but the team doesn't return calls. I made requests in 2016, 2017, and 2018 but the permissive culture at Adobe allows everyone to screw off without any supervision. Honestly, they only answer questions if you actually catch them on the phone. Adobe Learning is a joke...

Level 10

Hi George,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience contacting our Adobe Learning Services team. I've reached out internally to see if we can get you in touch with someone directly. I'll let you know as soon as I can track down the correct resource.

One alternative you could look into if our Learning Services team doesn't provide what you're looking for is our new self enablement customer program called Experience League. Specifically, the Intelligent Guidance section of the program.  It's still fairly new only being released at Summit last year but it's aimed at providing enablement content to you based on personal and company needs. If you feel like having a look, you can get to the site by visiting guided.adobe.com

Thank you,
Jantzen

Level 10

Hi George,

Someone from our ADLS team should be reaching out to you directly via email. Please let me know if you don't end up hearing from them.

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 10

Hi George,

We've had someone from our ADLS team reach out privately to the email address tied to your forums profile. However, it doesn't look like we've heard back from you yet. We also did a bit of digging and it looks like a few contacts in our training department have been in contact at various levels around various topics. Was there a specific question that we were unable to answer for you in those conversations?

Thanks,

Jantzen

Level 2

Jantzen.Belliston

I have not replied because they reached out to me because you contacted them.

They should be replying to ALL REQUESTS as part of their job NOT because you babysit them.

Also, Adobe has bought Marketo and Magento so I expect new branded certifications. I hope in 2019, we'll get more details about them so I'm not to going to do anything with Adobe certifications until I see a roadmap because I think it's a waste of money doing them now with them potential changing later. I'll still train on the products but that it.

Level 10

Thanks for responding. The team does take each request seriously and tries their best to respond to each and every request. I understand your concerns regarding the addition of Marketo and Magento and how their content will be added into our formal certifications. The training department will definitely be the best resources to answer those questions. Please respond to their email if you'd like to drive deeper into those questions.

I apologize if there were any communication mishaps in the past. We're always striving to provide the best customer experience that we can. If you continue to have problems getting in touch with the training team, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jantzen