Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AMC User Access (Identity & Access Management)

Level 10

Hi,

In a typical Adobe Marketing Cloud  (AMC) implementation, there could be AEM, DTM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, etc.

In such an implementation, if we have to describe User Access (Identity & Access Management), shall we do it for AEM alone or for some other products as well?

I mean to ask do all AMC products need access using user name and password and who offers this access to individual users?

Appreciate your support.

Thanks,

Rama.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rama,

Each solution within the AMC has various permissions levels. Each solution is also at various stages of integrating permissions management within the Adobe Admin Console. The AMC UI and it's core services manage permissions within the Adobe Admin Console.

Here is an overview of a the Admin Console - Adobe Admin Console

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rama,

Each solution within the AMC has various permissions levels. Each solution is also at various stages of integrating permissions management within the Adobe Admin Console. The AMC UI and it's core services manage permissions within the Adobe Admin Console.

Here is an overview of a the Admin Console - Adobe Admin Console

Level 10

Hi Jantzen,

I posted all my queries separately in Adobe Analytics, Target, Campaign and AAM.

For AA, I got one answer and for Campaign many.

But all other queries are unanswered as yet.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks,

Rama.

Level 10

Each of those community has different community managers. If you haven't received an answer in the next few days, feel free to comment on those threads. Doing so will trigger another alert to the community manager. I'll go ahead and mark this thread closed since we've answered the overall question.