Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe ID

Level 2

Hi there, 

I'm looking to start a campaign with an advertiser. As far as I know my Adobe ID is the email address I signed up with, however they require my Adobe destination ID 4 digit code prior to going live. I can't find this anywhere. Any Idea where I can get this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

Yes if your client wishes to use audience  manager, they would need to purchase it for getting the code.

Please ask your client if he has an account manager for his account. If not, let me know.

Also, could you please clarify how you got your adobe ID.? Which product did you purchase?

Rahul

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Level 8

Hi,

Have you tried contacting your account manager? He should be able to help you out here.

Let us know if you're still unable to find it.

Regards

Rahul

Level 10

HI there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Are you looking for the organization ID: 

See: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/mcvid/mcvid_requirements.html

Thanks!

Level 2

Rahsing wrote...

Hi,

Have you tried contacting your account manager? He should be able to help you out here.

Let us know if you're still unable to find it.

Regards

Rahul

Hi, 

I dont have an account manager and still cant find it

Level 8

Could you specify the solution you're using? Is it Adobe campaign?

Regards

Rahul

Level 2

I dont have a specific product yet, I'm just looking to find the 4 digit adobe id code

Level 2

I need to license a version of "audience manager".  How do i do that?

Level 8

Hi,

I'm assuming you've filled up this form for requesting a demo (if not please do so).

Please share your contact details and country with me and I'll try to get someone to contact you.

Regards

Rahul

Level 8

I'm sorry I'm not sure I understand.

Could you please post a screenshot of the error you're getting?

Rahul

Level 2

Rahsing wrote...

I'm sorry I'm not sure I understand.

Could you please post a screenshot of the error you're getting?

Rahul

Theres no error on the screen, My client is requesting that I provide them with my 4 digit Adobe Destination ID, I thought my ID was the email address, i'm not sure where to find this, or do I get access to this by purchasing adobe audience manager?

Level 8

Hi there,

Ok. Let's see. Could you ask your client to specify the product he needs this code for? Perhaps that would help clarify things.

Rahul

Level 2

Hi, 

The product my client is using is Adobe Audience Manager. Is purchase of this product required in order to get the code?

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

Yes if your client wishes to use audience  manager, they would need to purchase it for getting the code.

Please ask your client if he has an account manager for his account. If not, let me know.

Also, could you please clarify how you got your adobe ID.? Which product did you purchase?

Rahul

Level 2

How do I purchase Audience Manager?

I've called the sales line and no one picks up, I've also requested a demo and no response.

Level 2

Are you able to refer me to the correct line/person so I can get set up with Audience Manager? And can you tell me generally how long the process takes?