Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Packaging and Deployment

Former Community Member

I am trying to move Adobe Campaign from Development environment to Production. Using export package option, I exported the campaign developed with all delivery templates and source codes. When I try to import package from a file, I am getting the messages like this "13:24:51 - No key was found for the '[/]' element of the 'dd:sourceCode' schema (XML='<sourceCode _operation="none" char01="E" char02="A" char03="3" char04="A" char05="B" char06="A" char07="2" char08="C" xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:ns="urn:xtk:build').".

Is there any easier way to move campaign(s) between two different environments?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

So the envirnoment you are moving is same build right ?  Make sure order of package also. 

Apart from above might need a package to verify. Please engage with official support request.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Which version & build of campaign server you are using? 

Have you used specific internal names suffix/prefix when creating templates ?

Former Community Member

I am using buildNumber="8552",          buildVersion="6.1".(This is from package xml file created).

I used internal names (suffix), like mv_ while creating templates and also campaign.

Correct answer by
Level 10

So the envirnoment you are moving is same build right ?  Make sure order of package also. 

Apart from above might need a package to verify. Please engage with official support request.