For example, to qualify for the historical audience segment, visitor has to:
1. Have a prodView event on visitor level
2. Does not have cartAdd event on visitor level (within 90 days)
Understood that it takes 24-48 hours before the visitor becomes actionable in Adobe Target. So what happens when:
1. Visitor A initiates an action on site which triggers prodView but did not initiate cartAdd,
2. Visitor A qualifies for the said segment and is actionable within 24-48 hours.
3. After a week, Visitor A initiates a cartAdd event.
Since Visitor A should no longer belong to the segment, does it take another 24-48 hours before Adobe Target recognizes that Visitor A is no longer within that segment, or a shorter time frame?