Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is it a correct behavior that developer can delete readonly project?

Level 1

I created a project on developer console and added Adobe Stock API. When I added this API, I selected a product profile.

When the developer who belongs to another product profile accessed this project, the status was readonly. But he/she was able to delete this project. Is it a bug or correct behavior?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

While most projects can be deleted, sometimes a project is related to an application you have published and, therefore, cannot be deleted.

1. If a project contains an API submitted for approval (status: In Review or Approved), then the project cannot be deleted.
  2. If an App Builder project has been submitted for approval (status: Pending or Published), then that project cannot be deleted. However, you can always revoke a published app and delete the project.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

While most projects can be deleted, sometimes a project is related to an application you have published and, therefore, cannot be deleted.

1. If a project contains an API submitted for approval (status: In Review or Approved), then the project cannot be deleted.
  2. If an App Builder project has been submitted for approval (status: Pending or Published), then that project cannot be deleted. However, you can always revoke a published app and delete the project.

Level 1

Thank you very much! Oh, it is not a bug... I accept that.

Employee
Employee

Hey @NasokiKoide - this should now be fixed thanks for raising this! And, yes, a developer with read-only access to a project should not be able to delete it.