Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

XTK-170017 error

Level 4

I tried to import a workflow from Stage to Prod environment. The workflow works fine in Stage environment and the export is also successful. When i tried to import the same workflow, i am getting this error "XTK-170017 The expression definition exceeds the number of authorized recursions". I am not sure why this problem occurred. Please share solution for this issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello Santhosh,

Typically this error occurs when a workflow gets corrupted for some reason and a user attempts to delete it, so it a little odd that its occurring on import.

What I would recommend is ensuring that the workflow in Stage is stopped entirely, and the workflow log history is purged.  Then try exporting it again.  This should sever any potential temp data/table issues that might be causing the error on import.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello Santhosh,

Typically this error occurs when a workflow gets corrupted for some reason and a user attempts to delete it, so it a little odd that its occurring on import.

What I would recommend is ensuring that the workflow in Stage is stopped entirely, and the workflow log history is purged.  Then try exporting it again.  This should sever any potential temp data/table issues that might be causing the error on import.