Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

workflow limit the size of people

Level 2

Hello,

I would like to create a workflow where I want to send an email to people who hasn't open our mail since 6 month

The concept is to send an automatic email every day and to target every day only 1000 personns from the main request (the people who has open our mail since 6 months)

How can I do to limit the target of 1000 personns in the workflow ?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

You could achieve this by querying recipients delivery logs, to check 6 months window.

You can use split (2nd option) to limit the 1000 audience , however since your requirement is to run an email everyday, you may have to use continuous or recurring delivery.

Also you would need to exclude already contacted audience and route the remaining audience correctly back to workflow if you want folks to get email who were not part previous email drop.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi raphaelc83249955 ,

This should be of interest to you. Control rules

You can purchase Campaign Optimization package which will provide you with the ability to create Control Rules. This is available for ACC only for now.

I hope your query is not for ACS.

Regards,
Vipul

Employee Advisor

Other option is to use a Segmentation activity.

There you can limit the population size via "Limit segment population"

For details see documentation

Adobe Campaign Help | Segmentation

Correct answer by
Level 3

You could achieve this by querying recipients delivery logs, to check 6 months window.

You can use split (2nd option) to limit the 1000 audience , however since your requirement is to run an email everyday, you may have to use continuous or recurring delivery.

Also you would need to exclude already contacted audience and route the remaining audience correctly back to workflow if you want folks to get email who were not part previous email drop.

Hope this helps.