Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

When trying to create a record from the GUI for a custom resource in ACS

Level 4

Hi team,

When I try to create a record from the ACS UI for custom resource, I end up getting this issue, does anyone have an idea on this. Through the WF the data is getting inserted but through the ACS  GUI I am facing issues.adobe ca

1859747_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks,

cl

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi,

Please check whether "Add automatic ID" checkbox is enabled in your custom resource. if so delete all the records in your Custom resources and try inserting the data from the beginning. 

If you have any explicit primary keys defined. check is that value is inserted via GUI.

Thanks,

Prem Kumar Ganesan

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi,

Please check whether "Add automatic ID" checkbox is enabled in your custom resource. if so delete all the records in your Custom resources and try inserting the data from the beginning. 

If you have any explicit primary keys defined. check is that value is inserted via GUI.

Thanks,

Prem Kumar Ganesan

Level 4

I have only one record and ACS ID was checked when creating the custom resource.Yes, and the custom primary key is inserted. Also, note that I have inserted the data through WF, but only through GUI once I click on create button this error appears.

Thanks,

cl.

Level 4

Could you please share your "Load File" activity screenshot?