Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Warnings in Deco-mail Diagnostic

Level 2

Hi,

I created a campaign in HTML and tested a delivery.

When analyzed the result in Preview and click in More:

1413031_pastedImage_0.png

Seeing the tab Deco-mail diagnostic, there are many warnings:

1413032_pastedImage_1.png

I saw in training that this warning refers when to at least one customer in recipient whit field “Email Format” equal to Deco-mail or Decore Mail or Decoration Mail, but when we filter the recipient we don’t have any customer with this email formats.

1413033_pastedImage_2.png

1413034_pastedImage_3.png

1413035_pastedImage_4.png

Please, can you help me?

Thanks,

Jéssica

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi Jéssica,

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

Cause of your problem/feature: It's happening because in the Adobe campaign we have one OOTB typology rule to ensure that your email respects the format of all the recipients available in the target query. This particular typology rule, Deco-mail check, is started during the analysis and This typology rule is only executed if at least one of the recipients is configured to receive emails in Deco-mail (DoCoMo), Decore Mail (Softbank) or Decoration Mail (KDDI AU) format.

Ideally: You can create a workflow that contains two deliveries: one to be read on a Japanese mobile and another for recipients with a standard email format.

If this is something, you do not want you can disable this rule.

Read more here: Defining the content

Regards,

Amit

Level 2

Hi Amit,

Thanks for answer, but I still don’t understand how this functionality start?

Because in my recipient don’t have the user with this configure (Email Format = Deco-mail or Decore Mail or Decoration Mail). How show in the image below:

1414760_pastedImage_5.png1414759_pastedImage_3.png

Do you know what's the problem? Is there another field I'm not analyzing?

Thanks,

Jéssica

Level 10

Hi Jéssica,

Technically this shouldn't be triggered if you do not have any target whose @format is IN (3, 4,5).

Most likely you do not have a proper mapping of email format in your target mapping.

1414743_pastedImage_0.png

can you pot your target mapping definition for the affected email here?

Regards,

Amit

Level 2

Hi Amit,

I see that my settings are the same as yours, can you help me please? Because the error continues even with the setting.

See the image below:

1422445_pastedImage_0.png

1422467_pastedImage_1.png

Thanks,

Jéssica

Level 10

Hi Jessica,

Can you check this page and make sure you followed what's described? Defining the content  There is a section dedicated to decomail.

Florent