Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

View mirror page in delivery window

Level 2

How can I add a column for mirror page, similar to how I am able to view reason, address, text, etc.

Capture.PNG

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi Courtney,

You have a link for the mirror page at the bottom of the screen. What would you like to see in the column?

You may also find the information you are looking for in these posts: Re: How to download unique mirror link for each recipient?​ or Getting a specific Mirror page URL and getMirrorURL method

Hope this helps,

Florent

Level 2

I want to see the urls for each mirror page. I saw your other post where you said this but I am unfamiliar with that method and documentation. Thanks!

Have you tried with the GetMirrorURL method from the nms:delivery schema (it can also be found in the JSAPI documentation)? You just need to pass the following parameters:

• deliveryId: Delivery identifier

Level 10

Hi Courtney,

I've seen that you got help from another post linked above. Were you able to get what you needed?

Florent

Level 10

Thanks for the update, I'm marking the thread answered for reference for potential visitors, so they can find the link with the correct information.

Florent