Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

various impossible extractions

Level 1

Hello,

I would like to export  these data in outlook ACS :
- subjects from nms:delivery
- sender email addresses  from nms:delivery
- all fields from nms: deliveryLogStats
- agregates from recipient broadlogs: ex: email_domain, failure reason, count(*)

All that seems to be impossible to do and that is a small list of the software limitations
Can you confirm or give me solutions please ?

Regards,
Pascal

9 Replies

Administrator

Hi @pascal76,

Please check out this documentation on Exporting Logs. This might prove helpful for your query. Do reach out if you have more questions.

Regards,
Sukrity 

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 1
Thank you. Let us say it is better than asking me to check on Google .........

Administrator
@pascal76 If this documentation was not helpful, kindly let us know and we will look into this further.

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 1
I opened tickets and it is impossible to do, unfortunatly

Administrator
Okay. Thanks for providing an update on your query.

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 1

There is an other serious issue:

We can extract broadlogs but the broadlog id is no more a numerical value... it is a 64 chars string now (ex: 59515227fe2a7a8a941a24c5ab964c73dda8df4b638220853bff53e00bdbecd3)
Thus when you import that on database (where @ID has to be a unique index) it takes a very long time (1 hour for a few million lines)

=> we can't do aggregates on the same table on ACS and it is very high ressource consuming (to not say impossible) to do it with raw data.

Pascal

Administrator
@SatheeskannaK Can you help with this problem? Thanks.

Sukrity Wadhwa

Community Advisor

Hi @pascal76,

I understand broadlogs is resource sensitive table on ACS to pull the data from ACS. Are you extracting this information on recurring basis maybe daily once? And I see all you're trying to export the information. But still i couldn't understand what is not achievable here in ACS? If you could share more information i will see if i can help you anything.

Thanks!

SK

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Hello @SatheeskannaK

Please take a look at my first post
=> agregates from recipient broadlogs: ex: email_domain, failure reason, count(*)