Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Unsubscription Services - Adobe Campaign Standard

Employee Advisor

Hi,

I want to create a Landing Page in Adobe Campaign Standard which should be mapped to multiple Services for unsubscription.

There should be option on Landing Page, where user can select from which service he/she should unsubscribe.

Can you please guide me how to create such a landing page where I can add multiple unsubscription services.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Actually you can create a generic landing page and for example in the email you can add an unsubscription link and from there you can select the generic landing page to use.

1469202_pastedImage_0.png

Or, if you want to add the possibility to unsubscribe from several Services in the same landing page, you can configure your landing page with several buttons like this:

1469228_pastedImage_2.png

1469203_pastedImage_1.png

Hope this helps,

Florent

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Actually you can create a generic landing page and for example in the email you can add an unsubscription link and from there you can select the generic landing page to use.

1469202_pastedImage_0.png

Or, if you want to add the possibility to unsubscribe from several Services in the same landing page, you can configure your landing page with several buttons like this:

1469228_pastedImage_2.png

1469203_pastedImage_1.png

Hope this helps,

Florent