Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Unable to create Unique ID(Type Integer) for profile extension schema.

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

I have extended profile schema and added few attributes. I was specifically needed an attribute to be unique key with Integer (64 bits, ±9,223×10^15) as attribute type. But I'm getting following warning while I'm preparing publish.

Warning : No key field in 'test (test)' has a dynamic default value, duplicating a 'profile' entity will not be possible.

And I'm getting the following errors when I'm publishing

WDB-200001 SQL statement 'CREATE UNIQUE INDEX NmsRecipient_cusDbindex ON NmsRecipient(biCusPk_testid)' could not be executed.

PGS-220000 PostgreSQL error: ERROR: could not create unique index "nmsrecipient_cusdbindex" DETAIL: Key (bicuspk_testid)=(7118) is duplicated.

But when I change the attribute type into text and selecting dynamic default value(This is not available for integer type) everything is going well.

Can anyone tell me how can I keep attribute type as integer and create a unique key of it?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Everyone,

Really appreciate your help. Our team has figured out the issue. The warning can be ignored. We just have to check for duplicate values in the attribute column that we are setting as a unique key. So we have cleared the data and created the unique key and published the resource. Now everything works fine.

Thanks for all the help,

Krishna.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Hi Krishna,

You can try below code for creating a unique index of type int.

<dbindex name="id1" unique="true">

<keyfield xpath="@id1"/>

</dbindex>

<attribute label="Identifier1" name="id1" type="int64"/>

Please go through below link to know more this.

https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC/en/CFG_Schema_Reference_Elements_and_attributes.html

Level 2

Hi Shrawan,

Thank you for your response. But my issue is related with Adobe Campaign Standard not Adobe Campaign Classic.

Thanks

Level 10

Hi,

There is a dedicated feature in Campaign Standard to add such a field. Here is how to: Adobe Campaign Help | Generating a unique ID for profiles and custom resources

Florent

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Everyone,

Really appreciate your help. Our team has figured out the issue. The warning can be ignored. We just have to check for duplicate values in the attribute column that we are setting as a unique key. So we have cleared the data and created the unique key and published the resource. Now everything works fine.

Thanks for all the help,

Krishna.