Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Unable to add New recipients inside profiles and targets .

Level 2

There is no new button to add new recipients under profiles and target.  Kindly please help me .

2.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Linda,

Its a client environment . I have raised a support ticket and it was resolved now .

Many thanks for your inputs .

Thanks,

Prem G

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Employee

Hi Prem,

The most likely reason is that you do not have Write privileges on this folder. Nor do you have Delete privileges as that button is missing also. Check with the person who gave you the account.

Linda

Level 2

Hi Linda,

I had the Write and Delete privileges. 2 days back I was able to add new recipients by clicking new button which displayed over there but now its not visible .

Employee

Hi Prem, You will need to check with an Administrator for this environment. Unless it is a training environment, I don't have access to check it for you. Linda

Level 2

Hi Linda ,

I have admin access for this environment ..

Level 2

Hi Can you please check its not a training environment ....

Employee

Hi Prem, is this a sandbox or Adobe Campaign client environment? In that case you can report the issue to Tech Support. -Linda

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Linda,

Its a client environment . I have raised a support ticket and it was resolved now .

Many thanks for your inputs .

Thanks,

Prem G

Level 1

Hi GMSPrem,

Any chance you can share the resolution steps provided by Adobe?

Thanks,

Alex.

Level 2

Will you please tell us how adobe support team solved this issue? Since i have same problem, I need the solution.

Please Share ASAP.

Level 2

Hi Linda,

Please Assist me on the same issue.

Level 1

Check if you have Leads package installed. If that's the case, it will change how AC behaves in terms of recipients management.

Level 2

Thanks for the update. I have Leads installed in AC. Will you please provide solution or idea on how to solve this?

I want to add recipients and restructure recipient table(including more fields).

Employee

With the Leads module, the Incoming activities, Leads and Recipients schema are all related and leads and recipients are generated off of the incoming activities by technical workflows. You need to be very careful not to break anything.

Linda