Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Triggering a signal activity - Call workflow with parameters using a payload with parameters on JSON format (object x array)

Level 5

Hi There!

I've just tried call a workflow with a JSON object with sucess. See below a JSON object format sample that I used.

paulogalan_2-1629290351377.png

Now I need send more than one objects in the same time using a JSON array format. But there is an error like this: "'0' parameter isn't defined in signal activity."

Question. Does the TSA only accept JSON object format? See below a JSON array format sample that I'm trying use.

paulogalan_1-1629290266501.png

In Adobe's documentation, so far I have found no reference for JSON type and format on "Triggering a signal activity ". Or some information on limitations of this service.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/working-with-apis/managing-workflows...

In other words, I'd like use the JSON array instead JSON object.

paulogalan_0-1629300675192.png

Regards

Paulo

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately today you can't send arrays / multiple values.

The parameters defined on the signal acitvity are all "single value fields" only

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately today you can't send arrays / multiple values.

The parameters defined on the signal acitvity are all "single value fields" only