Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Table column not equal to value in targeting dimension

Level 1

Hi All,

I am trying to do a split to exclude records where the additional value in the delivery (looking at the current table) IS NOT EQUAL TO a current value selected in the workflow. Is there a way this can be done?

I can only currently look at the current table (deliveries).

Thanks,

CA

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi cynthiea23288109

Thats not really possible.

You cannot query a temporary table, this is because there won't be any valid Filtering Dimension for that Query Activity. Without a query you won't be able to select the desired value and then match it with the Delivery's additional value.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi cynthiea23288109

Kindly confirm by delivery (current table) are you referring to the Delivery which is selected as a part of the Split Activity.

And by current value selected within a Workflow, are you referring to values included within the Temporary Tables created during Workflow execution.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi cynthiea23288109

Thats not really possible.

You cannot query a temporary table, this is because there won't be any valid Filtering Dimension for that Query Activity. Without a query you won't be able to select the desired value and then match it with the Delivery's additional value.