Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Sending Logs Extension- Publication failure

Level 2

Hi All,

Can someone please help me understand about the Sending logs extension resource. While I was trying to publish changes to my profiles custom resource, I am stuck and cannot proceed with publication preparation failure message ( below).

The error appears to be for sending logs extension resource , which is non editable and am unable to exclude from publication.

While trying to Publish a custom resource, the prepare publication is failing with below error.We are unable to exclude the erroneous resource from the publishing as well.

error.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Is targetMetaData a field you removed from the resource? If so, can you make sure that 'targetMetaData' is not referenced in the Links, Indexes, also verify that it is not being added in the Screen Definition and Filter Definition tabs anywhere. If it is, please remove ALL references to targetMetaData

Thanks,

Pulkit

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Can you maybe post a screenshot of the profile custom resource and the fields marked for sending log extension?

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Is targetMetaData a field you removed from the resource? If so, can you make sure that 'targetMetaData' is not referenced in the Links, Indexes, also verify that it is not being added in the Screen Definition and Filter Definition tabs anywhere. If it is, please remove ALL references to targetMetaData

Thanks,

Pulkit