Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

[Sending Email] Error occured - How to configure remote tracking URL

Level 4

Hi All,

While sending out email, we have an error and its about the tracking server URL.

I have configured the mid sourcing URL, mirror URL under external accounts with the user name and password.

Please share information on how to confiure the tracking server URL for mid sourcing, I could not find any documentation on this.

Environment:

Adobe Campaign V6.1

Hybrid Model

Mid Sourcing deployment

wfserver marketing server hosted on premise

Server Logs:

10:02:57 - RED-520027 There is no remote tracking server URL specified.

10:02:57 - DLV-490043 Delivery action canceled. Unable to export tracking data to the tracking server.

10:02:57 - DLV-490038 An error occurred while validating the delivery.

Delivery start has failed.

Regards,

Mano

8 Replies

Employee

Hello Manovinayak,

please check this documentation on how to configure tracking for mid-sourcing.

Additionally , you need to add the tracking URL and tracking Instance name in the deployment wizard under tracking configuration after checking the box externalize tracking management.

1342720_pastedImage_0.png

Regards,

Adhiyan

Level 4

Hi Adhiyan,

Thanks for the quick reply. I did go through this documentation earlier. I could not find the tracking server form (snapshot in your first reply), please provide me the navigation path to reach this form. I did not find this in the Tools -> Advanced -> Deployment wizard .

Would like to know the following:

1. Is the "multiplexing mid sourcing server" a mandatory configuration because "Configuring tracking server on a mid sourcing server", is dependent on it?

2. What is the difference between the external account for mid sourcing (as shown in the below snapshot) and the account in https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/IMG/Mid_recette_user_create.png ? Also should I get the operator account from neolane or  enter any user id and password to create a new account as mentioned here https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/IMG/Mid_recette_user_create.png

mid_sourcing_account.JPG

Employee

Hello Manovinyak,

When your Mid server was configured , you must have received credentials to connect to Mid . You need to use them here in the external account section.

Also , there is a tracking instance pre-configured with every mid server for tracking , you need to provide the name of that tracking instance after clicking the link : "use this platform as a proxy to access tracking server link " .

Once this is done , you should be all set to use mid-server to submit and track deliveries .

Regards,

Adhiyan

Level 4

Hi Adhiyan,

I tried "use this platform as a proxy to access tracking server link ", but I do not know the instance name, should I get it from Neolane ?

When I enter some default instance name, it throws error.

Employee

Hello Manovinayak,

Yes there will be a tracking instance setup along with the mid-server . If you do not have the detail yet , please reach to the support team to obtain the correct information

Regards,

Adhiyan

Level 4

Hi Adhiyan,

Thank you, I have already raised my request with support team!!

Regards,

mano

Employee

Hello Mano,

I think this can be closed right .

Regards,

Adhiyan