Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Send push notifications for groups of subscribers automated

Level 5

Hi!!

at our company we finally managed to send our first push in production to all our subscribers (not profiles) - adobe campaign standard.

however, because all our products use the same server, the heavy number of visits at the same time almost crashed our systems and made all the products super slow. 

therefore, our devops team is asking us to not send push to all our subscribers at once, but to split the sending of the pushes throughout the day. 

is there a way for us to automatically create a push that will be sent in different times of the day to our subscribers? Something like each hour send to 10k subscribers or something like that. We are not using audiences and profiles yet. 

If the solution is through a workflow, any example of how it can be done?

thanks in advance  

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 5

I am wondering if I was too confusing..

So an example, we have 100k subscribers.. but I cannot send all pushes at once for them or the server will crash. Considering we do not have profiles yet, is there a way I can send the pushes in waves? For instance, each hour sends 25k pushes until all 100k are sent?

Is there a way to do that?