Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Send plain text emails only

Level 2

This has been answered on the Campaign Classic board but the solution isn't available on standard as far as i can tell...

I'd like to send an email to a group that just contains plain text, no html elements. Ideally this would be part of a workflow as a follow up email to opens of first email etc. 

Any help, would be greatly appreciated. 

Previous answer: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/sending-a-quot-pla...

Thanks

Dave

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Dave,

I think you can do the same as in ACC. With the legacy edito you have the text option

DavidKangni_0-1594090689052.png

for your recipients make sure you updated their email format field to Text

DavidKangni_1-1594090836967.png

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Dave,

I think you can do the same as in ACC. With the legacy edito you have the text option

DavidKangni_0-1594090689052.png

for your recipients make sure you updated their email format field to Text

DavidKangni_1-1594090836967.png

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 2

Hello David,

Thanks for coming back to me, so i can see the Legacy editor and created the plain text email. So i realised you can do this in the standard editor also..

Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 10.30.36.png

If i have to edit each profile to receive plain text only that's not the same solution as ACC, as in that it seems you can set the delivery of an Activity to only send plain text. Is it possible to edit the properties in delivery?

Thanks
Dave

Community Advisor

Sure, you can do it as in ACC. You need to do it at the delivery template level. Go to your template under Adobe Campaign>Resources>Templates and edit the properties 

DavidKangni_0-1594133257079.png

DavidKangni_0-1594133063333.png

Thanks,

David

David Kangni