Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Send Email Content as an Image in Adobe Campaign ?

Level 3

Hi All, ​ ​One of my clients is looking to send the complete Email Content using Adobe Campaign Standard version as an Image. I was wondering if Adobe Campaign Standard has a way to convert the complete campaign content as an image before deploying. ​The template will be used from AEM, the dynamic content can be rendered in campaign based on Audience and before deploying Campaign Deploys the complete email as one Image ?

Thanks ​Sid

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello Sidheswar,

As of now there is no such feature available in ACS or ACC.

If you think this is a critical need , please contact support to request a new feature in the future to be added in the product.

Regards,
Adhiyan

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello Sidheswar,

As of now there is no such feature available in ACS or ACC.

If you think this is a critical need , please contact support to request a new feature in the future to be added in the product.

Regards,
Adhiyan

Level 3

Thanks Adhiyan, this helps. Does ACS or ACC support SVG (Vector Graphic) Image Format ?

Level 1

Hey Sid,

there's another thing that you should take into consideration before doing that: converting the entirely html content into an image file will probably give you some headaches with spam-check filters. Depending on your delivery strategy it could ruin your domain's authority.

By the way, I think taht the only way to solve your issue is by using external sources, like the CloudConvert API, to convert your html into a png file. So you can import it back to your assets folder via workflow. I'm not really sure on how to do that since I didn't think that much about it, but I think it's possible to be done.

Regards,

Lucas.

Level 3

Thanks Lucas,

That's correct, I have notified client that Spam Check Rate will increase using all the content as image but he still is looking at us to confirm if it's possible or not.

I will certainly give your solution a try, I hope it works. I am also trying to see if SVG is supported in ACS and how it's rendered after deployment. Since, it's a HTML Based vector graphic and the HTML is on their .Com it should solve the problem.

I will keep the group posted if it works. Thanks for all the amazing help and support.

Sid