Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Segmenting the delivery results by personalisation blocks (v6)

Level 1

Hi Forum

I am interested to hear, if people are tracking the results of deliveries based on the use of personalisation blocks. If logic in the email is deciding to show block A or block B  can the presentation of a particular block to recipients be used to segment the delivery results by?

Stuart

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Stuart,

There is no direct way to compute that but you can start your target from that delivery and filter the recipient of that one specific delivery based on the exact same logic you used to display the  black A or B .

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Stuart,

I'm not sure this is possible.There is no log of what has been specifically shown to the recipient. You can just see the final result through the mirror page.

Florent

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Stuart,

There is no direct way to compute that but you can start your target from that delivery and filter the recipient of that one specific delivery based on the exact same logic you used to display the  black A or B .

Regards,

Amit