Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

iif condition

Level 2

Hi team,

I have the below query written, however I keep getting an error.

iif(

(

([expr1438750422]  Between 1 And  9)  And [expr1438752997] <=12

)

And

(

[expr1438750422] >0 And ([expr1438752958] <= 6)

),"Active-F","NULL")

any ideas would be great..

thanks

Shiva

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Shiva,

It would be helpful to see the error you are getting. I have a couple of suggestions:

Instead of using the default expr alias provided by Adobe Campaign, type in your own alias in the form of @myValue. You shouldn't need the brackets around this.

Use single quotes in your arg2 and arg2, e.g. 'Acitve-F'

Try starting with a simpler expression and building up the expression once you have that working.

Regards,

Linda

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Shiva,

It would be helpful to see the error you are getting. I have a couple of suggestions:

Instead of using the default expr alias provided by Adobe Campaign, type in your own alias in the form of @myValue. You shouldn't need the brackets around this.

Use single quotes in your arg2 and arg2, e.g. 'Acitve-F'

Try starting with a simpler expression and building up the expression once you have that working.

Regards,

Linda

Level 2

Thanks Linda,

I have one more question :

I need help with the below statement, I trying to figure out what is wrong with it :

countdistinct(Iif(DateOnly(@sapInvoiceDate) > DateOnly(MonthsAgo(12) && DateOnly(@sapInvoiceDate) < GetDate() ),@id,0) )

Regards

Shiva