Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Seedlist question

Level 3

I have campaigns that go out daily, and I would like a seed list sent out once a week. I have this list set as a trap in Test Profiles. 

I can set it up differently by creating a separate workflow to send them to the seed list directly. But I wanted to see if I can have something set up to turn it on before a send-in at a specific time. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @derekw42533281,

Can you elaborate on this ask? "if I can have something set up to turn it on before a send-in at a specific time."

Not sure if this helps. if you want to send the newsletter once a week to the trap list use a separate workflow to target one profile (maybe internal email) and include the trap list audience as a test profile on the recurring delivery with the scheduler to run & deliver at specific time.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @derekw42533281,

Can you elaborate on this ask? "if I can have something set up to turn it on before a send-in at a specific time."

Not sure if this helps. if you want to send the newsletter once a week to the trap list use a separate workflow to target one profile (maybe internal email) and include the trap list audience as a test profile on the recurring delivery with the scheduler to run & deliver at specific time.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 3

That's what I was thinking! 

Is there a way to use a workflow to set a test profile to a reoccurring email?

Community Advisor

You will not be able to send recurring emails to test profiles alone unless you create them as an actual profiles.

Thanks, Sathees