Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Reply Address In Delivery

Level 2

Hi All,

We don't have inbox set up for for the reply address , we have been using in our instance.

I want to change the reply address to one of my personal account , will it can cause some issues/impact on functioning of Adobe campaign.

Thanks,

Diksha

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi dikshagoel

Deliverability Rules and reputation building is done to ensure that email clients do not identify incoming emails as Spam.

This is the prime reason why we suggest such reply-to or sender addresses to be delegated with Adobe, since proper Deliverability checks are carried out for them.

In case of personal email addresses, email clients might qualify emails as Spam.

Quarantine is different from Spamming.

A Recipient's email address gets added to Quarantine List if that was non-contactable upto 5 tries, i.e. 5 consecutive Bounces.

Hope that clarifies!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi dikshagoel

Amending the Reply Address to your personal account won't have any major impact as such, however it is recommended that these address domains always be delegated with Adobe.

Level 2

Thanks Garima for your inputs.

Will it can cause issue in terms of Spam , Quarantine mechanism / any effects on Mid sourcing side.

Thanks,

Diksha

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi dikshagoel

Deliverability Rules and reputation building is done to ensure that email clients do not identify incoming emails as Spam.

This is the prime reason why we suggest such reply-to or sender addresses to be delegated with Adobe, since proper Deliverability checks are carried out for them.

In case of personal email addresses, email clients might qualify emails as Spam.

Quarantine is different from Spamming.

A Recipient's email address gets added to Quarantine List if that was non-contactable upto 5 tries, i.e. 5 consecutive Bounces.

Hope that clarifies!