Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Removing a Quarantined Address

Administrator

A new section has been added under 'Understanding Quarantine Management' on how to remove an address from the quarantine list. 

Check out the updated section with details here: Removing a Quarantined Address

Please feel free to reach out for your queries through the Community Q and A section.

Sukrity Wadhwa
2 Replies

Employee

Hi , I want to send a delivery and want to check whether it is not Quarantined. How should i do so? If Quarantined, i dont want to send a delivery, using enrichment, i have linked with email address schema (info on the email - status) and got the status whether it is unknown , Quarantined or blacklisted. 

SmritiFotedar_0-1657626746467.png

After that , i am using Query to do additional checks( empty email, blacklist). Here i want to apply Quarantine check also, but i am not able to do so.

SmritiFotedar_1-1657626818294.png

When i am using status not eQual to Quarantine in Query, it is giving me 0 results.

Administrator

Hi, 

I would recommend that you post your query in the Community forum for Adobe Campaign Classic solution - Adobe Campaign Classic v7 & Campaign v8 for greater visibility among our Adobe Campaign Classic experts, monitoring the forum to help fellow users.

Thanks! 

Sukrity Wadhwa