Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Registration token empty for app subscribers

Level 1

Good morning,

I'm experiencing some issue related to the subscription process from mobile app.

In particular, I can see the link between visitorID and profile but the registration token seems to be empty. 

flaviop66163832_1-1586246212117.png

The demdex call contains the device token, so the implementation seems to be correct:

flaviop66163832_2-1586246367558.png

I noticed more than one post related to this issue, but I can't find the solution.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello ,

Please raise a ticket to the support portal using the instance URL.

This seems to be a known issue in some ACS instances where the pipeline topics are mis-configured in the server configuration or missing the real-time topic for pipeline.

Generally if you select subscription in the nav tree of charles you would get a 500 error code.

Regards,

Adhiyan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello ,

Please raise a ticket to the support portal using the instance URL.

This seems to be a known issue in some ACS instances where the pipeline topics are mis-configured in the server configuration or missing the real-time topic for pipeline.

Generally if you select subscription in the nav tree of charles you would get a 500 error code.

Regards,

Adhiyan