Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Push notification for react native android application

Level 1

I want to start and implement push notification service for my react native android application. Can someone help me to find out the prerequisite and and latter steps for the steps.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee
4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi rohank30298345

Please find documentation which would help you with the same.

1 - ACS - Adobe Campaign Help | About push notifications

2 - ACS - Preparing and sending a push notification

3 - ACS - Understanding Campaign Standard Push Notifications Payload Structure

4 -  ACS - About push notifications

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Level 1

Hi Ananya,

Thanks for your reply.

Although, i have already seen the given links earlier and the only struggle is that i am unable to find the Adobe Campaign Standard portal from where i can configure my mobile application into adobe campaign to avail the push notification service.

Could you please help me to provide that link ? Does it require some access level permission in order to avail the same service.

For the reference, i have created my account on adobe portal and accessing Adobe Campaign using this link: Adobe Campaign

Here, i couldn't find option to achieve the "push notification" service. Although, it provide the links to the document's which you have provided in your reply earlier.

Any suggestion related to this would be helpful.

Thanks

Employee

Hi rohank32503627

Are you talking about a demo version of Adobe Campaign standard or does your organization already has licensed version ? There are 2 ways of creating android push notification.

1 - Configuring a mobile application using SDK V4

2 - Configuring a mobile application using Adobe Experience Platform SDKs

If you are not able to access Mobile app channel in ACS than it might not be enabled for your instance and needs to be done but firstly depends on if you have a demo instance or referring to your organization`s instance.

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Level 1

Hello, 

have you been able to find a solution since your last message ?

We also try to set-up notification push on react native application but it's not working