Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Proofs of Recurring delivery

Level 4

Hi,

I have just built email in Recurring delivery action in workflow. I want to send test emails to stakeholders using proofs feature. I can choose Target of the proofs inside To tab. But there isn't any button to send the proofs. Such button exist in standard Email delivery action. Is there a way to send proofs of recurring delivery?

Thanks,

Marcin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Marcin,

Recurring Delivery in Adobe campaign is unique as compared to standard delivery. If you are using Recurring delivery Adobe campaign doesn't create a delivery instance until you execute the workflow/delivery. If you want to use the send proof, follow given steps.

1. Enable content approval in delivery; this is used to validate that you are using the correct content.

2. start/execute the workflow/this will generate an instance of delivery under delivery execution folder.

3. Go to delivery execution folder; you will be able to see your delivery, open that delivery from there.

4. Now you can see a button, send proof use that to send a proof, once satisfied approve the content.

1296271_pastedImage_0.png

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Marcin,

Recurring Delivery in Adobe campaign is unique as compared to standard delivery. If you are using Recurring delivery Adobe campaign doesn't create a delivery instance until you execute the workflow/delivery. If you want to use the send proof, follow given steps.

1. Enable content approval in delivery; this is used to validate that you are using the correct content.

2. start/execute the workflow/this will generate an instance of delivery under delivery execution folder.

3. Go to delivery execution folder; you will be able to see your delivery, open that delivery from there.

4. Now you can see a button, send proof use that to send a proof, once satisfied approve the content.

1296271_pastedImage_0.png

Regards,

Amit

Level 4

Hi Amit,

I have one more question regarding this topic. Is it possible to make some changes, adjust email content in few rounds of proofing, and after that save all changes to "parent" recurring delivery activity?

I'm asking because I see that I can make changes in delivery (with proofing option) and send proofs again, but all changes that I have made are not visible in "parent" recurring delivery.

Thank you,

Marcin

Level 1

HI Guys!,

I'm trying to send a prof and using Seed Address Template, when i click the "Analyze" button i have encountered message error.

Can you help  me Guys?

Thanks!

1545786_pastedImage_0.png