Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Profile substitution

Level 9

Is there a limit when using the email preview via email designer for my profile substitutions? I have added around 30 plus to my profile substitutions and the audience is part of the actual targeting but when I use email designer to check preview it is maxing out to 25.

Any help or document around this would be really great.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9
So the profile substitution via email designer is buggy and the workaround is to use the legacy editor and preview functionality within it. Thanks again.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @mmbb110,

You can follow this documentation page: Profile Substitution and it says you can select a maximum of 100 profiles for testing. If you're following the steps given in the documentation and still if it's failing open a support ticket.

Thanks, Sathees

Thanks, Sathees

Level 9
Thanks for the response, apparently it seems like there is a bug and the profile substitution preview feature is locked at 25.

Correct answer by
Level 9
So the profile substitution via email designer is buggy and the workaround is to use the legacy editor and preview functionality within it. Thanks again.