Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

pipelined status page?

Level 7

I am trying to troubleshoot Triggers and the pipelined process using the help at How to use Experience Cloud Triggers with Adobe Campaign Classic

It talks about a "pipelined status page" (No triggers are retrieved > Step #4 Look for errors in the pipelined status page. trigger-discarted, trigger-failures should be zero.)

Can you tell me where I find this status page in the client UI?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

After searching the documentation page you linked, I think the status page is this: http://INSTANCE/pipelined/status

INSTANCE should be replaced with the ip address from your instance and you should use port 7781.

See screenshot from the page:

Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 12.25.52.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

After searching the documentation page you linked, I think the status page is this: http://INSTANCE/pipelined/status

INSTANCE should be replaced with the ip address from your instance and you should use port 7781.

See screenshot from the page:

Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 12.25.52.png

Level 7

Did you manage to get the URL to work? Reason I ask is Adobe engineering said the status page was only ever made available in an internal Adobe release version and was never released in a GA release. I could never get it to work, even after getting pipelined set up properly.

It could also be because it was a hosted version of the product and the port required was not opened in Adobe's AWS. Hard to tell what the real reason was.

Apparently it should not have been put in the public documentation (and still hasn't been removed). So I'm curious if anyone has ever seen this page work in the wild or in an on-prem install?

Level 3

Yes I was able to visit this page when replacing instance with our ip address we use for our production environment.

I also checked with Adobe Support and they confirmed it is the status page they refer to.

However I was looking for the queue size of the pipeline but that variable wasn't available on that page.

Level 7

LeonieSwart​ - do you have an Adobe hosted version or an on-prem install?

Level 3

We have an on-premise install.

Level 7

Thanks LeonieSwart - Now I think our issue was an Adobe port blocking issue on a hosted instance rather than some other reason I was told by support. Appreciate the response!