Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Update Custom Field in Profile On Link Click or Landing Page View

Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to segment an audience based on if they clicked a specific link within an email campaign to view a custom landing page.  It doesn't matter to me if the update happens when the link is clicked or when the landing page loads.  I've got a custom field on the profile called "subConfirm" that I would simply like to populate with "YES" if that link is clicked.

I do not want to require yet another click / interaction on the landing page in order to save the value.

Basically I'm sending to a segment of a large audience giving them the option of "Do you want to continue receiving messages?" => "Yes = takes them to my landing page" or "No = takes them to the unsubscribe page"

Thank You

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@smtp, You won't be able to get landing page click data unless the customer submits the landing page. Instead, use tracking data in ACS to get the landing page click and create a segment based on that.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@smtp, You won't be able to get landing page click data unless the customer submits the landing page. Instead, use tracking data in ACS to get the landing page click and create a segment based on that.

Thanks, Sathees