Highlighted

Pipelined Failing to Start

matthewh6130033

04-09-2017

We are attempting to integrate our on premise Campaign v6 instance with the Marketing Cloud for use with Triggers as documented here: How to use Marketing Cloud Triggers with Adobe Campaign . However, after completing the guide, Pipelined starts and immediately stops with the following error:

error log     '' aurait d√ commencer par '[' ou '{' (iRc=16384)

The guide's troubleshooting section states this is due to NmsPipeline_Config not being defined, hence the empty string noted in the error, however, we have defined the option according to the documentation:

1292448_pastedImage_0.png

I'm sure we're missing something simple. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

Highlighted

florentlb

05-09-2017

Hi,

Just to check, which build are you using? I will check on my side in case something has changed since the last build.

Can you also raise a ticket to support to make sure someone has a look at it in case we can't resolve it here?

Thanks,

Florent

Highlighted

florentlb

09-10-2017

Hi Matt,

I know the online article will be updated shortly with a few changes but I don't know which parts exactly. Did you hear back from the support team?

Florent

Highlighted

matthewh6130033

09-10-2017

Florent,

Thank you for the response. I am still working with the support team to help resolve the issue. I'll check the online article daily for updates.

Matt

Highlighted

florentlb

30-10-2017

Hi Matt,

The article was updated at beginning of October. It reflects what can be done using the latest build of Campaign. I don't know for sure if something changed in that regard since your build, but that could be another option to explore.

Did you hear back from support?

Florent