Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Pipelined Failing to Start

Level 1

We are attempting to integrate our on premise Campaign v6 instance with the Marketing Cloud for use with Triggers as documented here: How to use Marketing Cloud Triggers with Adobe Campaign . However, after completing the guide, Pipelined starts and immediately stops with the following error:

error log     '' aurait d√ commencer par '[' ou '{' (iRc=16384)

The guide's troubleshooting section states this is due to NmsPipeline_Config not being defined, hence the empty string noted in the error, however, we have defined the option according to the documentation:

1292448_pastedImage_0.png

I'm sure we're missing something simple. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Just to check, which build are you using? I will check on my side in case something has changed since the last build.

Can you also raise a ticket to support to make sure someone has a look at it in case we can't resolve it here?

Thanks,

Florent

Level 1

Support ticket raised. Any thoughts you have would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

Level 10

Hi Matt,

I know the online article will be updated shortly with a few changes but I don't know which parts exactly. Did you hear back from the support team?

Florent

Level 1

Florent,

Thank you for the response. I am still working with the support team to help resolve the issue. I'll check the online article daily for updates.

Matt

Level 10

Hi Matt,

The article was updated at beginning of October. It reflects what can be done using the latest build of Campaign. I don't know for sure if something changed in that regard since your build, but that could be another option to explore.

Did you hear back from support?

Florent