Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

personalized product recommendations

Level 1
Level 1

In ACS how can we show personalized products based on products owned by customers? 

E.g.: We have 3 different products and each product has recommended products. How can we show customers via email campaign the relevant recommended products based on the products they own?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @CA5,

I have executed a similar use case with the below approach.

If I have to assume you will have data about the product that the customer purchased, the separate product details table contains data about the product ID and recommended products (P1, P2, P3). Once you identify the target make an enrichment using the 0 or 1 cardinality from the product customer purchased to the product details table product id and additional data section add the three recommended products. Following that is reconciliation activity with three separate links (prodrec1, prodrec2, prodrec3) from product id to P1, P2, and P3. When you get to delivery if you try to personalize it will show a link to three different products and other data attributes (ex. product name, URL, Image, etc.) that you created.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @CA5,

I have executed a similar use case with the below approach.

If I have to assume you will have data about the product that the customer purchased, the separate product details table contains data about the product ID and recommended products (P1, P2, P3). Once you identify the target make an enrichment using the 0 or 1 cardinality from the product customer purchased to the product details table product id and additional data section add the three recommended products. Following that is reconciliation activity with three separate links (prodrec1, prodrec2, prodrec3) from product id to P1, P2, and P3. When you get to delivery if you try to personalize it will show a link to three different products and other data attributes (ex. product name, URL, Image, etc.) that you created.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, Sathees

Administrator

Hi @CA5,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa