Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Using several sender email in non-production instance

Level 3

Hi,

We have created a new transactional email and we want to use a different sender email than the one we use now. In prod environment, we see that there is no problem to do it, using subdomain setup, but it seems that this can be use only in production environment. Is anything that we can do in a testing environment to have several sender email?

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @LAR1985, You can edit the transactional message advanced parameters section to replace the sender address. One thing to call out is that stage instances usually use shared subdomains (I believe adobe-campaign.com) across different instances.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @LAR1985, You can edit the transactional message advanced parameters section to replace the sender address. One thing to call out is that stage instances usually use shared subdomains (I believe adobe-campaign.com) across different instances.

Thanks, Sathees