Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Personalize email from fields in a List Audience

Level 2

I have a workflow that is creating Additional Data that is collected from a 1:N table. I have saved the output to a list audience but the insert personalization tool does not recognize the fields in the audience. Is it possible to personalize emails from data in a list audience and if so, what is the process to make that data available in the email designer?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

You may want to export as a csv file, then import it, reconcile it to a profile and create a new audience.  Then all fields are saved and have a relationship to the profile for processing.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

You may want to export as a csv file, then import it, reconcile it to a profile and create a new audience.  Then all fields are saved and have a relationship to the profile for processing.

Level 4

Hi @Dnelson_WG ,

List configuration is not available in ACS, since it's based on RDBS. Hence an approach suggested by @johnwwilcoxmba will work, hope it helps.

Thanks

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rutuja-kelkar/

Employee Advisor

The question is on how you load the audience:

• If you create a "standalone" delivery and choose the audience in the Recipient segmentation via "Read audience", you won't be able to access the additional fields
  • They will only be available if you use a workflow and "Read audience" activity (using workflow + Query also won't load the fields)

Administrator

Hi @Dnelson_WG,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa