Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Pasting Random coupon code over email in Adobe campaign standard...

Level 2

I Need to randomly select coupon codes and paste it over email for profiles where the coupons does not have any relations with the profile but can be used only once. And these coupons are coming from other database and generated randomly.

Please suggest what can be the best way to implement this in ACS.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Push,

I think you'll likely need to engage Adobe Professional Services as this doesn't seem logically possible within Campaign outside of perhaps using custom scripting.

Typically coupon codes need to associate to a specific profile in order for the coupon to only be used by that profile.  I suppose you could add a URL to your delivery which redirects the client to a landing page that generates the random coupon code.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Push,

I think you'll likely need to engage Adobe Professional Services as this doesn't seem logically possible within Campaign outside of perhaps using custom scripting.

Typically coupon codes need to associate to a specific profile in order for the coupon to only be used by that profile.  I suppose you could add a URL to your delivery which redirects the client to a landing page that generates the random coupon code.

Regards,

Craig