Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Need Schema Diagram For Adobe Campaign Management

Level 1

Hi Guys,

I am new comer for Adobe Campaign Management. I just started to exploring the ACM.

I am using the Neolane client to learn ACM. I just want to understand the ACM internal database/table structure, how exactly designed it.

I have product doc but it is more around UI and functional reference.         

It is very helpful to me/new beginner that any one provide the schema diagram for Adobe Campaign Management.

Please share me any material/document which explain the database stuff (schema,tables,data-dictionary,etc ....) then just forward me.

Thank's in advance,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

This link to the product documentation describes the key tables in Adobe Campaign:

Description of the main tables

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

This link to the product documentation describes the key tables in Adobe Campaign:

Description of the main tables

Level 1

Thank's Linda,

This is really a good stuff

Level 3

Hi Linda,

The images in the document are not visible. I can also not save the pdf. Is there an updated version?

Thanks,

Subhajit

Employee

Can you check again, I believe the links have been fixed.

Linda

Level 3

Yes, the links are now fixed. Thanks a lot Linda!

Level 1

hi Linda

Could you share the data dictionary for Adobe Campaign and the map adobe interfaces.

?

Regards

Community Advisor

You guys can also reverse engineer by connecting your db to VISIO and it will give you a visual representation of the relationships between tables inc data types.

Level 2

Hi David,

This seems to be a great solution, but could you please brief on how can we connect to adobe campaign database from MS Visio to get the adobe data model visual representation?

Thanks in advance!