Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Need help with Finished Delivery Alerting Dashboard

Level 2

Hello,

I am trying to create a "Delivery alerting Dashboard" to receive email notifications for Finished Deliveries. I've read all the support docs on setup and still not able to get any alerts. I created my security group, which has just my email, and applied it to the Dashboard. I've added the filter extension to the Delivery and ran several tests as well. Is there any specific configurations or Criteria Paremeters I need to apply? Any help appreciated. 

Thanks,

Milan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

May be the delivery alerting workflow is not running properly.

You can check under adminstration- application settings-workflows and search for delivery alerting wkf.

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Level 2

Hi Milan,

I take it you created a filter on the custom resource for Delivery and published that filter. Can you add it to the criteria on the delivery alerting dashboard?

Criteria Alerting Dashboard

I have a couple of questions:
1. Can you share what your filter looks like for finished deliveries?

2. Why would you want to make a delivery alerting dashboard for "Finished deliveries"? The purpose of this feature is to notify users when deliveries are failing in one way or another

Kind regards,
Daniël

Level 2

Appreciate your help here Daniël.

Yes, I've added the filter to the delivery alerting dashboard. Here's s
creenshot of my filter. 

As for why, its to get a confirmation that the delivery has completed, instead of manually going to the delivery and confirming. 

mmandani_0-1647555893274.png

Thanks,

Milan

Level 2

Try to reduce the delivery size needed as criteria of the alerting dashboard

Level 9

Hi @mmandani 

Couple of steps to validate

The finished delivery alerting criteria is already available out of the box in ACS.

So, you don't need to edit the delivery resource, unless you are looking for some customizaion.

In the DAD you need to add the Delivery alerting criteria with the finished delivery fiter.

Select correct security group.

Enable the dashboard.

Couple of questions

Are you seeing alerts generated within the dashboard?

Have you verified if the security group created is showing your email added?

Administrator

Hi @mmandani,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 2

More help is needed. I tried all solutions, and still not able to get these to work.

Thanks,

Milan

Administrator

Thanks for letting us know. I will escalate it among our SMEs to get you more help on your issue.

Regards,

Sukrity

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 2

Hi Sathees,

Yep I've set it up using those exact steps too, and it worked for 1 day and nothing since. I created new Group, made first letter upper case, added filter, enabled alert, and I've played with multiple criterias and still nothing. 

If this helps, I'm not receiving any alerts now, even when a campaign has high bounce rates. Default dash is not firing anything either and this hasn't been touched.

Thanks,

Milan

Correct answer by
Level 9

May be the delivery alerting workflow is not running properly.

You can check under adminstration- application settings-workflows and search for delivery alerting wkf.

Level 2

Bingo! That was it! Appreciate the help here!

Thank you so much!!