Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

need help to get daily report

Level 9

Hi Team,

I am looking for some help in getting a daily report of deliveries that are going to expire with the next 7days, I don't see any OOB feature available in ACS for this one.

can someone please guide me further on this.

18 Replies

Community Advisor

In a workflow, drag a query activity, configure the properties to resource/target dimension "Campaign"

David__Garcia_1-1684877695921.png

Use the following expression to look for campaigns ending in the future.

David__Garcia_0-1684877666180.png

In the additional data add the labels and campaign details you require in the email report.

David__Garcia_2-1684877748534.png

Then use this data to populate your email template and send the alert.

Level 9

Hi @david--garcia 

Thank you for your assistance on this, instead of campaigns, I can use the target dimension as deliveries correct to filter out just the delivery labels?

Level 9

to elaborate my ask, currently when we set up deliveries , we prepare them in advance but they expire before deployment .

as the STR_NMSOPTION_DELIVERY_PENDING_CANCELDELAY is configured to 30 days, the clean up task cancels our deliveries and it is causing a problem.

so we are looking for a some report which can help us identify if there are any deliveries that are set to expire within the next 7 days.

Community Advisor

Indeed, so change the dimension to delivery and identify the attribute that contains the expiry date and apply the same logic.

Level 9

@david--garcia 

mmbb110_1-1684943017803.png

can you guide me on which one would be appropriate?

Community Advisor

Can you share a screenshot of where/how you are currently checking manually to see which deiveries expires in the future?

Level 9

its actually showing in logs of the delivery.

mmbb110_0-1684944161429.png

this is what we want to pick up ahead of time.

Community Advisor

Hey I believe is the following

[delivery/scheduling/@validityDate]

David__Garcia_0-1685146928116.png

Level 9

Hi @david--garcia 

that option looks like, is for the email sending validity period and not the actual DM expiry which I am looking for.

Community Advisor

Hi @mmbb110  that seems to be the correct attribute as per the conditions used to identify expired deliverused used by the database cleanup workflow https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/monitoring-campaign-classic/data-proc... , the document is aimed at adobe campaign classic but I believe is the same method for ACS

David__Garcia_0-1685440550892.png

Level 9

Hi @david--garcia 

i tried using the attribute however it does not display any data in my preview for the query.

I am using as below,

mmbb110_1-1685470612952.png

the use case is, I have set up a workflow and prepared a DM , I then stopped the wkf and will schedule it to send at a later date.

I get my DM count in the query , however the preview of the attributes show no values.

mmbb110_0-1685470568248.png

please correct me if I am missing something.

Community Advisor

Remove all the status filters first, and only leave status is equal to finished.

In your instance delivery settings you can deduct how long delivery resources can be available for and how long a delivery retry period can last, for my instance the resources are available by default for up to 2 months,meaning that my users can view the mirror link for up to 2 months before those are purged, and the message delivery duration is 5 days, meaning tha after 5 days my campaign will stop retrying to execute any soft error deliveries.

David__Garcia_0-1685653137810.png

That seems to correlate with my validitydate column

David__Garcia_1-1685653362297.png

Level 9

Hi @david--garcia 

The validity column is aligning correct with the validity limit for a email content to be going out of ACS, the parameter I am looking for is for a scenario where the entire DM gets expired. once that happens you cannot do anything but need to recreate the DM.

Level 9

@david--garcia any further help if you can provide it would be great.

Level 9

@david--garcia 

any further suggestions please on how I can achieve this?

Level 9

Hi @Sukrity_Wadhwa 

could you please guide my issue towards some help.